Thursday 10 February 2011

Grant Ashley - International Logistics Group Ltd 2009

 Grant Ashley, Managing Director, International Logistics Group Ltd

I live in Reigate and have a 19 year old daughter and a 21 year old son, I have a real passion for sport and in particular youth sport.  For the last 15 years I have been heavily involved as a coach with Brockham Badgers FC and this “village football club” has developed into quite an organisation with nearly 350 boys and girls being coached and playing.  For the last 3 years I have been Chairman of BBFC.  I also have desire to try and do my bit with charities and in recent years have worked with Surrey & Sussex Air Ambulance, The Jubilee Sailing Trust and Age UK.

In my “spare time” I am the Managing Director of ILG, a company I founded in 1990.  The past 20 years running this company and working with a great team of people to see it flourish and grow has been hugely satisfying. The desire I see every day in our business to really go that extra mile and support our clients is just brilliant.  Seeing a 20 year old culture still in existence with a team of nearly 100 makes us the business we are today. 

2010 was our 5th record year in succession and the first year in our 5 year plan which set out to see ILG become a substantial company and our vision of a great company.  So all work in progress and just as exciting as our first year 20 years go!

No comments:

Post a Comment