Thursday 10 February 2011

Paul Shearing - Managing Director Autowise Tyre & Autocentres Ltd 2009

Paul Shearing - Managing Director Autowise Tyre & Autocentres Ltd

The success of Autowise is one of the things that has given me the most satisfaction in life. I think it is the challenge that drives me and only those people that run a SME have any idea how difficult and enjoyable it is to make a business successful. Having started the business in 1996 I now have 4 branches at Hastings, Polegate, Burgess Hill and Eastbourne.

I am the sole Director and shareholder of the company which has an annual turn over in excess of 2 million and employs a team of 35. I work both no the business and in the business on a daily basis trying to visit as many sites as possible in a day as well as having a active roll in the day to day administration from my office in Burgess Hill. 
 
When not at work a can be found mostly on our Small Holding playing at farming and helping with the horses and the alpacas. I have two daughters that both ride with one at University studying Business Management and the other just finishing her GCSE. My wife would like me to spend more time at home but I am torn between by passion for work and my love of home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment